Home

Buying and Selling Read me first

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Buy and Sell >> Buying and Selling Read me first Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Buying and Selling Read me first - 3/3/2009 11:51:04 PM   
Admin

Although the Buy & Sell page is open to the general public if they wish to buy a listed item, only members of the GVGRC who are in good standing, are able to list items for sale. Only items which are train related to G Scale can be listed. No commercial sales are permitted without the consent the administrator.  The Administrator at their sole discretion, reserves the right to delist any item which is not considered to be G Scale and/or is commercial related.   Members are requested to ensure their sales are kept current by removing sold items with 48 hours of sale or removal from sale.   Caution: members receiving personal cheques from the sale of an item should ensure the cheques clear the bank before releasing the item to the purchaser.   Disclaimer: The GVGRC takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the ads, condition of the items listed, receipt of payment or disputes between buyer and seller. Members requiring more information should e-mail the administrator   GVGRC.ca users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) in discussion forums that such information could be collected and used by others.

< Message edited by Admin -- 4/5/2013 5:49:39 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Buy and Sell >> Buying and Selling Read me first Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode